Update 03/2014

I have now lived in Santiago, Chile for 4 years and love it.
If you would like to get in touch with me, I would be happy to share what I have learned and what's new.

Twitter: @zacharykreid
Facebook: Quick Me Ups
Google+: +zacharykreid



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

En Route...

<-- the terminal, i love the ceiling...

I am currently sitting and typing this in the Alfa Bar & Restaurant in the Mexico City Airport. I arrived at about 430am from LAX and my Aeromexico plane leaves at 1230pm for Santiago. I'll get in at midnight tonight and then it's straight to the Bellavista Hostel.... (Reviews)

Well (in typical fashion) I saved much packing till the last day. Yesterday was hectic. But harder than all of that was the goodbyes... in particular one special lil lady....

I brought a Spanish grammar text book and have been studying, with more to come on the next flight. I can feel the vocabulary coming back and the accent is feeling pretty comfortable so I'm feeling optimistic. I've always wanted to be bilingual and here's a great opportunity that I'm ready to take full advantage of. Unfortunately with my goal of teaching English I also brought an English grammar textbook that I will need to dive into........ can you tell how excited I am about that one? :P

Ok I'm going to eat a little food, then airplane, then Sudamerica!!!

1 comment:

  1. Youngin' do your thing. Open your heart and mind and make plays

    ReplyDelete