Update 03/2014

I have now lived in Santiago, Chile for 4 years and love it.
If you would like to get in touch with me, I would be happy to share what I have learned and what's new.

Twitter: @zacharykreid
Facebook: Quick Me Ups
Google+: +zacharykreid



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

He llegado...

I´ve arrived!!

It wasn´t the most glorious of arrivals though..... firstly, I knew I´d have to pay some sort of entry fee, I was thinking around $30..... and I was kinda close, I mean Mexicans arriving pay $23....... the sketchy part is Americans pay $131 !!

So that coupled with a lack of sleep had me a little bit irked, but I was fine until I picked up my bags and one of them is missing! :O I have my fingers crossed it just didn´t make the transfer in Los Angeles to Aeromexico or something.... really hope it comes in tomorrow!!

But on a positive note I just found out a buddy of mine from Wisconsin (that I hadn´t done a good job keeping in touch with) moved to Santiago 3 weeks ago and is currently teaching English!! What a small world!!!

Ok it´s 3am so I´m off to bed! abrazos y besos!! chau!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment